RE: [amibroker] Importing Quotes Plus Fundamental fields into AMIBroker

Hello Mohan,

EPSRANK is a function of CompanyInfo ... try this:

ticker=Name();
EnableScript("jscript");
<%
CInfo = AFL.CreateStaticObject("QuotesPlus.CompanyInfo");
// NEW CreateStaticObject !
CInfo.Symbol = AFL("ticker");
// try-catch block handles the situation when
// QuotesPlus object returns strange values
try
{
EPS= Number( CInfo.epsrank() );
}
catch( e )
{
EPS = 0;
}
AFL.Var("EPS") = EPS;
%>
Filter = C>0;
NumColumns=2;
Column0=Close;
Column1=EPS;

PS I get this information from the COM add-in in Excel FWIW.