Re: Trendline detector in trading system

Marek,
Formulas work well. You should note that they are based on peak
function, so we have the known situation : you must wait until a peak
is recognized as a peak. You may adjust percentage for more or less
sensitive peak recognition.
Following stochastic example you may plot trendlines for any other
function, if you wish, except functions with negative values, where
peak and trough do not operate. (My solution is to add a number
greater than the LLV of this function.)
Good luck !
Dimitris Tsokakis