Re: [amibroker] Re: Trendline detector in trading system

On Friday 16 November 2001 09:52, you wrote:
> Marek,
> You may look at
> http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=105
> first comment, /*Pattern Recognition graph*/
> and
> http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=103
> for stochastic trendlines.
> Does it help ?
> Dimitris Tsokakis

Thanks,
I've spent some time to check Ami help, Newsletters, Mailing Lists and AFL
Library if there is something what I need.
Yes, I've seen you stochastic trendlines formula. I will try to understand
the code on weekend. (My wife studies on weekends ;-)).

Of course, you know that as much material to study as better.
Marek