<BLOCKQUOTE

<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Peter Gialames
[mailto:investor@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001
11:54 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] Importing Quotes Plus Fundamental fields into
AMIBroker
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Hello Mohan,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
QRS
is a function of Price NOT CompanyInfo so you would have:
<FONT color=#000000
size=2>
CInfo =
AFL.CreateStaticObject(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"QuotesPlus.Price"<FONT color=#000000
size=2>);
<FONT color=#000000
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>This should work ...
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>Peter Gialames

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mohan Yellayi
[mailto:myellayi@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 20019:41
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Importing Quotes Plus Fundamental fields into AMIBroker
Hi Peter,

In your float indicator code , you are
importing Float value form Quotes Plus database. Have you been able to get
other data from quotes plus? I tried to get QRS and EPS values with the
following commands, but it doesn't seem to work. I appreciate any
help.

thanks

Mohan

try
{
//Float = Number( CInfo.Float() )*1000000;<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#000000 size=2>
QRS= Number( CInfo.QRS(<FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=2>0) );
//QRS= Number( CInfo.QRS
); - Neither seems to work
<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#000000 size=2> //EPS=
Number( CInfo.EPS );

}
catch( e )
{
//AFL("Float") = 0;<FONT face="Courier New" color=#000000
size=2>
QRS = 0<FONT