System tester & memory

Tomacz,

when I open the system tester and backtest a trading strategy
I get some results1

next I change some parameters inside the trading system and keep the
window of the system tester open
I get others results 2

if I repeat the process many times, and keep always the window of the
system tester open, is it possible that the system tester keeps a
track of the results of a previous test.

I ask this question because I have observed that with the same system
and same parameters ( in settings), the results were differents after
I have closed the window of system tester and reopen it.

stephane