Re: [amibroker] Re: Slow Stochastic moving buy-sell levels

Dear Anthony,

>How can this be if I coded incorrectly.

The difference may be so small visually that you
just can't see it.
With certain parameters sets you would need to
compare the numbers to
see the difference.

BTW: Dimitris obviously understood you farbetter
than I, as he
correctly guessed that you want to get an EMA
from EMA :-)

EMA.PREV - formulas using MS' PREV could be
rewritten in AFL
using JScript as shown in the
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/docs/ab400.html