Re: [amibroker] Re: Slow Stochastic moving buy-sell levels

Thanks Dimitri, after applying your code, and comparing the values, ( see the
attached image ), they are the same . I guess I took the long way around to
achieve the same results. This was some code that I happened upon and
thought maybe it needed some insight.

Will Discontinue with this Direction.

Thank you, very much.
Anthony