To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11/11/01 1:56:14 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Anthony, last question, please!
Ouch, my eyes are popping out of my head as I stare at my screen- laptop- for hours now...Sorry to bother you again, but I give up!Can you tell me1) Do these vertical red lines represent something or are they for decorative purpose only2)I found how to change the colour, but how can I delete them?I promise I'll give you a break! :)GillesYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

--- John Pyle