Exploration results

After I run an exploration on my database, ( starting on 10/29/01 to
11/2/01), and receive my
BullishAlerts,BullishCross,BearishAlerts,BearishCross, I would like to
test the results against the next set of data(11/05/01 to 11/09/01),
cumulative profit or loss , percent profit, also,would like to test
what happened on 11/05/01, the following monday.
Do I use Condition statements to achieve the results desired.

I have tried to word it properly, if you need more clarification, let me
know.

Thank you
Anthony.