Re: [amibroker] Re: Did one of you guys...

Attached is my updated version of %R with a 9 period signal line. I have
already applied the 2nd set of lines which show as a histogram, if %R is
below -90 and the trend is up ( buy) , if it is above -10 and the trend is
down (sell) the buy and sell signals are confirmed with the 9 period signal
line, Remember, this is a good trend following indicator, you should not take
sell signals when the market is moving up, and vise versa.

Hope you like it. It is one of my confirming indicators.
I am currently trying to fix the histogram from washing through at -10. Will
update when accomplished.

Anthony

gillesdeprez@xxxx wrote:

> --- In amibroker@xxxx, Steve Wiser <slwiserr@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi, Steve!
> Thanks for the informations!
> Seems that everybody dislikes this indicator; on the %R I found in
> the library, if you move the reference lines from -30, -70 to -10, -
> 90, the signals don't look bad to me...
> Gilles

/* Williams %R and 9 day Mov.avg.*/

MaxGraph =10;

R = ((HHV(H,14) - C) /(HHV (H,14) -LLV (L,14))) *-100;
Graph0 = R;
Graph1 =-30;
Graph2 =-70;
Graph3 =-90;
Graph4 =-10;
Graph5=MA(R , 9);
Graph5Style = 1+4;
Graph5Color =1;
Graph0Style=1+4;
Graph1Style =Graph2Style= 1;
Graph3Style =Graph4Style =2;
Graph3Color = Graph4Color =5;
Graph2Color = Graph1Color =12;
/*x = barssince( cross( r, ma( r, 9)));
y = barssince( cross( ma(r, 9), r));
graph8 = ( x == 0 OR y == 0 ) * 30;*/
Title =Name() + " -Williams %R: " +" Red Line " + WriteVal ( Graph0) + " , " + Date( );