Re: Rina & pessimistic

Ok,
I suppose you have a lot of work to do, but if you make easier the
export of the report performace for individual stocks , we will be
able to calculate the statistics we want
actually the export is only in *.Html or *.txt , if you could add an
export for excel in *.xls or *.csv , it would be super.

Stephane