Re: [amibroker] Re: Accessing Extra Data

Hello,

If you had experience with Basic go for Visual Basic.
As for working directly with Access database
it is actually EASIER (in Visual Basic) than accessing CSV file!
There are tons of examples in Visual Basic and MSDN
(msdn.microsoft.com) how do use DAO in Visual Basic
(DAO stands for Data Access Object - it is the object
through which you are accessing .MDB files)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com