2 indicators on one chart

Hi all,

Is there anyway to combine two different indicators on
one chart. For example, to pinpoint where we are in
the business cycle, I would like to combine two trend
deviations (see prior mails) on one chart. One for an
inflationary stock and another for a deflationary
stock - a type of relative strength analysis - and
compare their individual peaks and troughs at the same
time.

Furthermore, is there anyway to apply indicators to
other indicators rather than the price graph e.g. can
I plot a ROC chart or a trend deviation for a relative
strength analysis of a bank vs a gold share?

kind regards
Russ