Re: [amibroker] Re: Optimization (off topic)

> For those who might be vaguely interested, the Sunshine Coast is 1,600 klm
> south of Cairns and 160 klms north of Server (Gold Coast), and all are in
> Queensland. Cairns is about 2/3 way up between the southern and northern
> ends of Queensland.
>
> Anyway, back to our regular programming...
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark

In perspective, Cairns is about 800 km south of the Pointy northerly most tip bit of Oz, 1800 km north of Surfers Paradise and
about 2800 km north of Sydney and 3600 km north of Melbourne. And beleive it or not the State Government's don't allow building on
the beach front. i.e on the beach, any more. 4400 kms of Pacific Ocean coastline and you can't build with 100 m of the beach any
more.

No more on this topic.