From: Louw-Roux Coetzer [mailto:lcoetzer@x...]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 11:31 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Some Programming !

Dear Tomasz

Could you please tell me where to find a list/or provide a list of all the
"objects" and their " properties" that can be addressed externally from
within Visual Basic 6. The only one's I can see are the one I read about in
bits and pieces of code in the mail's posted here.

It would really be great if a list like this could exit, this would
obviously improve the learning curve on integration between VB and AFL
programming=