Mysterious code line on Error Screen

Hi Tomasz,

Ever since my system "bombed" while I was messing with AFL code
in the Automatic Analyzer window, I have an AFL code line, which comes up
as an error in the Analyzer, Commentary and Indicator Builder windows.

The Error window always appears at the end of a successful Scan, in the
Automatic Analyzer window.

The Error window always appears after an Indicator APPLY, command and the
indicator IS displayed correctly.

The Error window always appears after the closure of the Commentary
window.

The indications appear ALL the time, regardless of the actions I might
take to eliminate that window.

I would appreciate knowing what action I can take to remove this derelict
window!

Is there a file I can remove or clean, or possibly reinstall the program,
etc. etc.

I'm running ver. 3.79.

Regards,

Hal