Re: more questions

Thanks for explaining those differences.

What about "Exit at Stop" check?
Is there a good way to recognize patterns? ex: Cup w/handle, head and
shoulders, double top and bottom?
Is there a good way to screen for stocks breaking out of bases, up
and down?

Right now I'm trying to develope a system of getting in and out of
stocks at the best time. I don't really know enough to create my own
from scratch, so I'm getting idea's and AFL's on this site and
AmiBroker.com trying to find something that will work for me AND that
I can understand. The one I've been playing around with lately is
one that Dimitris Tsokakis created with a Modified RSI. Thanks to DT
for putting idea's into my head.

Nathan