Re: (unknown)

Tomacz,
OK I have asked you the question,because you gave a message
Here is corrected version:
- trade is entered at BuyPrice (may be close depending on your
settings)
- in mode 1 (point loss) stop exits the trade when Low <
HighestPriceSinceBuy - StopAmount
- in mode 2 (percent loss) stop exits the trade when ( Low /
HighestPriceSinceBuy ) < 1 - PercentAmount
- in mode 3 (percent of profit) stop exits the trade when
PercentAmount of highest profit since trade

> You will find my answers below.
>

> SYNTAX applystop( type, mode, amount, exitatstop )
> RETURNS nothing
> FUNCTION controls built-in stops from the formula level
(allows optimization of stops)

> Parameters:
> type = 0 - maximum loss stop, 1 - profit target stop, 2 -
trailing stop
> mode = 0 - disable stop, 1 - amount in percent, 2 - amount in
points, 3 - amount in percents of profit (for trailing stop only)
> amount = percent/point loss/profit trigger amount ( from 3.78
this could be an array. The amount of stop is sampled when buy signal
occurs and this amount is used for the stop)