>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 8:24
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Upgrade notice

Hello everyone,

Please note that version 3.79 beta is the last
free upgrade to the registered
of version 3.2 and below.

If you have registered version 3.2 or below you
are entitled to buy the next
one year of upgrades (or at least 5 versions with
0.1 increments whichever
is better/longer) for a reduced price (50%
discount).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com