>From:
Anthony Faragasso

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 7:53
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Trendline
Bill;
Thanks for the response and interest , It is my understanding that we use
trading days in Gann analysis , ( is this correct ? ).That means
subtracting  weekends and holidays.
Peter gave a reference to a web page, which seemed to have some good
information.
Thank you , Any help would be appreciated. Anthony wavemechanic
wrote:
 <FONT
size=-1>Anthony: OK, but keep in mind that
calendar days vs trading days can play an important part in Gann
analysis. Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE