AB 3.79 Beta Indicator Menus

Tomasz,

Great that indicator lists are now sorted but are the drop down indicator
menus working as you intended?

Main Menu: Insert option gives drop down menu with options Standard Charts
(should read Standard Indicators?) and Custom Indicators. Cursoring over
Standard option displays immediate drop down menu of Standard Indicators but
cursoring over Custom Indicators option displays the single entry menu More
Indicators Ctll-I, which must then be clicked to get to the Custom Indicator
list. Why not just have Custom Indicators accessible straight from the first
drop down menu?

Similarly right click on chart and Insert displays Standard Indicators list
with Custom Indicators option at bottom which behaves similar to above. IMHO
would be slicker if right click menu gave 2 separate Insert options i.e.
Insert Standard Indicator and Insert Custom Indicator.

Sorry if I appear to be nit picking! I realise you can pull up Custom
Indicators with hot key Ctl-I anytime anyway.

John