ApplyStop

Tomasz,

I have found that ApplyStop consistently generates the sell signal
on the day *after* the buy signal was generated if the sell criteria
are satisfied on the same day as the buy signal. This is also true
if regardless of how you set the buy delay. I have found that you
can get around this problem by using scripting instead. You can
modify the VBScript example that you supplied to sell stock at a
fixed 10 percent profit and the buy signal and sell signals happen
correctly.

Have you seen this behavior?