Re: Industry Group indexes

Here are some including those previously pointed to which Yahoo will
download: ^BKX ^BTK ^CEX ^CMR ^CYC ^DJA ^DJC ^DJI ^DJT ^DJU ^DOT
^DRG ^FVX ^GOX ^HKO ^IIX ^IRX ^IXIC ^IXY2 ^JPN ^MID ^MSH ^NDX ^NHB
^NYA ^OEX ^OIX ^PSE ^RLX ^RUA ^RUI ^RUT ^SML ^SOXX ^SPC ^SPX ^STI
^STI.N ^TNX ^TRIN ^TYX ^UTY ^VIX ^VLIC ^WSX ^XAL ^XAU ^XBD ^XCI ^XII
^XMI ^XNG ^XOI ^XTC DIA QQQ SPY UOPIX USPIX

Note that not all of the ones in the previous list are downloadable.
Regards, ontherail