Re: Fw: Modified RSI

Dear Tomasz,
The main subject is the comparison between various methods.
So, when I compare ModifiedRSI with 30/70 buy-sell system, I use the
same settings, else the comparison would be wrong.
My headache is what I posted yesterday.
When we optimize, we optimize the past and this is only a rough
description of the future.
David H. posted some interesting results in -ts list, from his
bullish market.
I hope I find some time next weekend to scan my 1999 bull market
also. The study of single AVRSI also should be finished as for the
first stage, the 5% outside time, etc etc
Unfortunately ...you have designed a powerful tool and at least means
a lot of work to do for the rest of us.
Until then, IS IT POSSIBLE NOW TO SOLVE A PROBLEM FOR US ?

Best regards
Dimitris Tsokakis