..and now for something completely different

Tomasz,

Did you ever realise when you started this how complicated and extensive it
would become. How many times have you been surprised at what was a small
idea was a big hit, and what you thought terrific programming, a lot of
work, and very good was a big ho-hum. Other times super smart ideas just
disappeared into "so whats the big deal".

And you've only just started. There's neural networks, real time, more
sophisticated money management, improved and more flexible graphics, colour
coded editing etc to go yet.

"the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Just thought I'd post something other than a request, error,
troubleshooting.....

So long as you and your closest are enjoying the journey. Just thought I'd
let you know that the level of effort was understood and appreciated.

Whenever the opportunity appears around the internet, I don't hesitate to
gently suggest people have a look at AB. (Both a confirmation of its
excellence and probably self interest in trying to increase your revenue
stream ;-) ).