>From:
Eugene
Rohland
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 20018:25
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] THANK YOU-
ALL

Louw,

Just a further tip on the "New Listings"; if there are
no shares in "New Listings" it will dissappear. If you are using Sharenet's
daily download you will notice that there is a "share" called eofeof (which is
the end of file of the
download). Allocating eofeof to "New Listings" will always keep "New Listings"
open.

Groete uit Gauteng.
Eugene Rohland

<BLOCKQUOTE