Re: [amibroker] Title with buy conditions

Dear Tom,

You would need to use multiple nested WriteIF()
functions (not IIF).
Another solution would be to use JScript/VBScript
but I doubt
if the code will be shorter that way.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A