Re: [amibroker] Re: virtual memory warning

Hi Trader,

If you haven't a means of keeping up with your RAM usage and have a means
of recovering/correcting it, I'd suggest you go to:

http://www.MemTurbo.com

and download their trial program.

MemTurbo is the only means I know of of keeping track of the active
amount of your RAM. It fights back against some of B. Gates memory
hogging OS routines and enables you to re-claim it for re-use. Not only
does it display what memory you have left, but it will allow you to set
minimums then automatically "clean" and restore to use the
memory pools that have been isolated and left un-useable. If you decide
to invest the 20 bucks to purchase it after the trial, it will free you
from worrying about your memory forever!  Whatta Deal!

A MemTurbo user,

Regards,

Hal

At 02:34 PM 8/23/01 +0000, you wrote:
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz
Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Trader,
>
> Turn-on "Parital database loading" in
"Tools->Preferences-
>Miscellanous
> to minimize VMem usage.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko

Yes, I have that selected already....
Thanks
Trader

Get VeriSign's FREE GUIDE: "Securing Your Web Site for
Business." Learn about using SSL for serious online security. Click
Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/KYe3qC/I56CAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM