bars between High to high or Low to Low

Hi There,

After using the new beta version of AmiBroker, I saw
the new features and the thing came to mind was that I
must have wished in front of "ALADDIN's Magic Lamp".
Well TJ is really working hard for all of us.

What about calling him ALADIN to appreciate his work &
showing our love to him?
Agreed members of this group can start it right now
which will work as VOITING also.

If one finds its funny, he/she can ignore this, but,
remember only work is not sufficient on this earth to
live happily. LOVE has more power & can further
inspire TJ to work harder for US, for our community,
for Investor & trader.

KAILASH K PAREEK ( JOHNNY )