Re: [amibroker] [Technical Analysis] What do you think about Larry williams A/D ?

The problem with all published approaches is that since things change over
time they no longer work. Be aware of this and don't be surprised when they
don't work as published. Since TA is more popular, what used to be
successful such as breakouts after a long period of forming a base, now
become false breakouts, i.e you trade the opposite. Read Market wizards by
Schwager, where expert traders make the same comments.

Some fundamentals don't change. Insiders buy stock so volume increases
when they know of improving conditions, so a companies improving trading
position is telegraphed to the market.

I will publish some links soon so that people here will move beyond
"indicatoritis" and focus more broadly on making money.