Re: [amibroker] Re: Multiple Forum System

Nate,

IMHO all that is required is a few extra AIQ YahooGroups for each of the
relevant AB topic areas. Users can then just join the group(s) which are of
interest to them and they will automatically receive all relevant posts from
each group, just as they do now with the main AB group.

New Yahoo Groups are simple to create and are usually moderated by the
founder so I guess TJ would be the best person to found them (but it could
be anyone). There is no real time or admin burden involved.for any
individual in maintaining these groups - the group members essentially do it
themselves. TJ would however probabaly need to amend the main AB web site
to include links to all the new AB interest groups (so users can find them
easily) but I think this would a fairly trivial task for a person with his
ability.

Regards
John