Re: AmiFeed 1.10 QP2 lists

Hi Tomasz,

I ran 3.65 and AmiFeed 1.11. It reads the HGS list:

IBM,Computer Maker
QQQ,NASDAQ 100

but it only loads one quote for each symbol, regardless of the number
specified. I first used the default 100, and then tried 600. Same
result.

AmiBroker says too few quotes to display the symbol.

Also, HGS produces the list of symbols in a particular order. It
would be a nice feature load the list someway/somewhere and preserve
the HGS order.

Thanks,

Don

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Download and install the latest version of AmiBroker 3.65
> that supports multiple stock deletion using Stock->Organize
> assignments and comes with a more recent AmiFeed 1.11 that handles
> HGS ticker lists correctly.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxx, dizzymisslizzy@xxxx wrote:
> > I'm new to AmiBroker so maybe I'm doing something wrong.
> >
> > I can get AmiFeed 1.10 to load from QP2 but when I shut down
> > AmiBroker and bring it back up the QP2 symbols are gone....Hmmm I
> > didn't save workspace, maybe that's the problem. AmiBroker 3.60.3
> > help lists my name as being registered.
> >
> > Also when I make a qp2.lst from HGS Warehouse (QP2 version), it
> shows
> > other information like:
> >
> > IBM,Computer Maker
> > QQQ,NASDAQ 100
> >
> > AmiFeed doesn't like such lists, it only loads lists like:
> >
> > IBM
> > QQQ
> >
> > or
> >
> > IBM,
> > QQQ,
> >
> > I can code a QP2 scan to remove the other info, but it would be
> nice
> > if AmiFeed would ignore everything after the first comma.
> >
> > Also, I'm not sure how to delete a bunch of symbols from
AmiBroker.