MTL=llv(low,5);
COND11=
open >= high-(high-low)*.25
And Close >= high - (High-Low)*.25
And MTL;

Here something is missing.
You may have
COND11=(conda)and(condb)and(condc) etc
Well, open >= high-(high-low)*.25 is a condition
Close >= high - (High-Low)*.25 is a condition, but
MTL is not a condition.
It needs something there, like
MTL>=something or MTL<=something
as you use in close>= something and you do not write
a single close.
MTL as stated in your MTL=llv(low,5); is the lowest value
of "low" for the last 5 days.
What is the condition that you ask for this MTL ?
I suppose it is clear.
D. T.