RE: [amibroker] if you just want to update your historical use just amienhancer

In my case I want to use exactly the same data in multiple applications.

-----Original Message-----
From: NIck Iacovelli [mailto:nickhere@x...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:48 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] if you just want to update your historical use just
amienhancer

get amienhancer from this group file section.
or goto http://nickhere.spedia.net
so tomaz can get to work on the RT version.

amienhancer will download 1 year of historical data on a empty data base
if you need more than a year force the data back more days by entering in
the force back column.
the ticker MUST be already in ami
use the NEW under STOCK in the ami to add the ticker.
If you need to import A LIST
use the ami wizard import feature and import the list without Quotation.

Nick