>From:
David
Holzgrefe
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 12:21
PM
Subject: [amibroker] scan groups

Hi the more i use your program the more i love it(look
out metastock)
I am glad to head that!
<BLOCKQUOTE

can i save a group of stocks that i have scan with my
fav indicator for review latter ?
Currently you can directly save only the results of
system test (Automatic Analysis->Reports -> (Save As from HtmlView)
).
You can also assign (manually) stocks that were screened
using Assignments Organizer to a special group called
for example "Watch group"

>and can I re scan them at a later date as prices
change or re scan with a different indicator

If you assign the stocks of your interest to a special
group it is easy to filter them later using Filter window (from Auto-Analysis)

<BLOCKQUOTE

eg scan for uptrend if yes then
scan for historgram expanding
then for volume increase ....etc

Such sequential scans can be done more easily by
writing the formula
with multiple statements ANDed or ORed to satisfy ALL
or ANY of the criterias.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com