Van: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:tjaneczk@x...]
Verzonden: zondag 12 november 2000 15:44
Aan: AmiBroker Mailing List
Onderwerp: [amibroker] Do you find the newsletter useful?

Hi everyone,

I just want to ask you if find AmiBroker Tips newsletter useful.
Please share with your opinions and suggestions - I currently received NO
comments
on the newsletter! Maybe you want something to be described in the next
issue?
Please don't hesitate to e-mail me (newsletter@xxxx).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko