RE: [amibroker] Do you find the newsletter useful?

While I'm still not "intimate" with Amibroker yet, I offer my thoughts
anyway.

My first impression is that the NL has the potential to provide timely and
helpful information in a very professional manner. Overall presentation of
Amibroker (excellent application, excellent web site, and now newsletter)
continues to get better and better all the time. I sincerely hope your
considerable efforts pay off.

Regards,

Mark