>From:
<A href=""
title=ercandevrim@xxxx>ercandevrim@xxxx
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 11:52
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Missing
Folder Letters
If you are importing  your data from metastock 6.5x or
higher you dont get more then 255 datas (fxx.dat) into Amibroker. After 255
datas in one directory, metastock use diffent extention (fxx.mwd).
Amibroker imports only fxx.dat  datas. For your information Tomazs.
Regards
Investor41@xxxx wrote:
I have upgraded from 3.32 to 3.4 and Iam missing
folders d,e,k,l,n,r,s,t,and w in my DATA folder any reason why.
-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor
-------------------------~-~> Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low
as 2.99% Intro APR! 1.  Fill in the brief application 2.
Get approval decisions in 30 seconds! <A
href="">http://click.egroups.com/1/9336/3/_/21086/_/971198767/