Request: new company info gadget

Hello, Tomasz:

Something that I have been wanting for a while is a gadget to place series
info about a stock. Our tickers have tags for warrants, prefereds and "when
issued" classifications, etc., but we don't have a very good place to hold
that kind of info yet, except in the Company name gadget.

For instance, the ticker "trp.pr.u" may be a "Series S" listing. The ticker
does not accurately reflect the series name. Once I find this out, I usually
like to record the difference.

Thanks.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support