RE: [amibroker] Australian StockMarket updates

Hi Tomasz,

I recently found this site too, and was in the process of incorporating it
into my usage (if you subscribe, the data will even be emailed to you after
5:00pm on the day if I remember rightly), but on the third day the fellow
responsible for distribution was going away and I received an mildly
apologetic email explaining why the day's data would not be available for
about another 48 hours. Well that was fine (I understand that I get what I
pay for), but I stopped using it from that moment on since I need to know
that the feed is reliable. FWIW...

Regards,

Mark