AmiBroker for Linux/BeOS

Hi Tomasz,

>1. What do you think about porting AmiBroker to Linux?
I know Amibroker since a few month and installed it on my pc to have a
look at it. I want to switch now from using NT as main OS to Linux and would
greatly appreciate a linux-version of AB. I use a german program with NT, so I
have no need to move to AB, because I am very familiar with my "old"
program.

>2. Will you switch to using Linux version instead of Amiga version?
>   If so, will you use Linux on Amiga or will you use PC?
Linux on pc

>3. What kind of desktop do you prefer:
>   a) KDE
>   b) Gnome
>   c) Other
KDE

>4. What do you think about porting AmiBroker to BeOS?
nice but the market will be very small I assume. I have BeOS installed,
mainly for testing.

5. Will you switch to using BeOS version (this requires PC or Mac
computer)
no, I prefer Linux

Greetings from Germany
Andreas

*** Life is to short for reboots - Linux! ***