Re: Germany Was: [amibroker] Re: Any feedback on AmiBroker 3.30 for Amiga?

Hello, Rainer:

On 25-Jul-00, Rainer M. Herold wrote:

> but does anybody from Germany use this *GREAT* Programme?? I would like to
> register, but I don't know, whether it funktions in my country ;-(

AmiBroker will work for *any country*, so long as you can find good data and
so long as there is an importer for that data's format. Check out Yahoo and
other 3rd-party suppliers of quotes, and also check out this Mail List's
archive. AmiBroker has a Yahoo history importer. Other sources may need custom
importers.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support