Re: [amibroker] Any feedback on AmiBroker 3.30 for Amiga???

Hi, Tomasz:

On 25-Jul-00, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Do you have any problems with 3.30 beta version for Amiga?

Just a quick thank you for adding the additional ARexx menu slots - what a
relief! Unfortunately, they are already all assigned. <wink>

I'll also be taking a closer look at the TRIN & AD indicators.

When will a revised main manual be released?

Are you going to make a separate storage drawer for all of these formats? I
made one and left the default format in the main drawer. It's easier to find
the ones I want that way. If you made a format loader, we could change them
easier, without having to rename them. Switching them is not something
everybody will do often, but just doing it once is enough to know that this
process is not convenient.

I just installed it, so I have not found any problems yet.

P.S. CNN-FN will have James Brown & Lance Armstrong on the channel, tomorrow.
Have fun!

--

The World of AmiBroker Support