Using categories

Hi All,

Could anyone explain how best to use markets/groups/sector/industries
in Amibroker? (with reference to the ASX). What's the difference
between a sector and an industry?

My interest in categories is for calculation of Relative Strength. I
want to set up Amibroker so that I can compare performance of a stock
against the relevant market index using Relative Strength.

I am confused as to how I could do this as there seems to be a lot of
places that you tell Amibroker which index to use for the RS of a
particular stock in the Stock|Categories menu, eg:
1. under markets
2. under groups
3. under industries
Which assignment will take precedence?