RE: [amibroker] automatic analysis - saving results

Thanks Charlie for pointing this out.

As a general rule upgrading to newer version does not remove
any items from the Tools menu.
Every user may add as many "custom" tools as she/he likes using
"Tools/Customize" option and these settings are preserved when
upgrading.

I also would like to mention that so-called "Sharenet version"
is essentially the same as normal version 3.25. It includes the same
files - the only difference is that Sharenet repackaged the archive
using InstallShield software and added some registry entries that
add "Sharenet downloader" item to the "Tools" menu.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko