Re: [amibroker] automatic analysis - saving results

Hello,

> Forgive the newbie question... have just got Amibroker and am knee
> deep in confusion.....
>
> When I run Automatic Analysis and click the "Save results" button,
> where are the results saved and what is the file name.
If you use version earlier than 3.30 you may be confused since this
option is not working. Please download the latest version (3.31)
from (direct URL to the Zip file):
http://priv4.onet.pl/wro/amibroker/bin/ab331up.zip

Amibroker 3.30 and above has this option working, allowing you to select
the location and the file name to save the analysis results.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.w.pl/index_e.html