Red Herring Communications Acquires Stockmaster.com

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Red Herring Communications Acquires Stockmaster.com
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 25 Jun 2000 13:56:06 -0000

Because of AmiBroker's old association with StockMaster & AmiBroker's new
features, I though some/all of the ML members would be interested in this
announcement.
--

---===///||| Donald Dalley |||\\\===---
The World of AmiBroker Support

*** Forwarded message, originally written by StockMaster.com on 25-Jun-00 ***

Dear StockMaster.com user:

I'm pleased to announce that StockMaster.com has joined the
Redherring.com network. In the weeks and months to come, you
can expect to see changes on the StockMaster.com site, as we
begin to integrate RedHerring.com's news and analysis on
innovation in business and investing.

This is great news for all investors, and helps to achieve
my goal of providing individual investors with access to the
premier set of online investment tools and information to
empower them to make their own investment decisions.

Now, combined with Redherring.com's insight, analysis and opinion,
you have access to the best, most in-depth business,
technology and investment coverage available anywhere.

To find out more about Red Herring, please check out:
http://www.redherring.com/jump/om/e/invest/sm/global/traffic/63.html

Soon, in addition to StockMaster.com's charting and analysis tools,
you'll receive Redherring.com content, including:

- The IPO Calendar
- Tech 250 Index
- Company profiles
- FREE email newsletters with investing strategies and editors' stock picks
- Insider perspective on business, technology and investing

Also, we're pleased to offer you a RISK-FREE trial issue of Red
Herring magazine. No other publication covers today's business trends
and strategies with such intelligence, insight and independence. Sign
up today and stay on the cutting edge of the business of technology.
https://www.redherring.com/service/circ/subs_DL.html

Thank you for your support in making StockMaster.com the internet's second
fastest growing financial site (Source: Nielsen/NetRatings , March 2000).
As part of the Redherring.com family, we look forward to contributing
to your continued success.

Thank you again for choosing StockMaster.com!

Sincerely,
Mark Torrance
CEO and Founder, StockMaster.com

------------------
ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
StockMaster.com occasionally sends email to members with news,
announcements and information about Web site enhancements.
If you do not wish to receive these messages, please send an
email to remove@xxxx
(c) 2000 StockMaster.com
All rights reserved
http://www.stockmaster.com/