>From:
Mark Allen
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxx>amibroker@xxxx
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 7:16
PM
Subject: [amibroker] RE: ASX
Data

Hi
Freddie,
<SPAN
class=630311416-12062000>
My
current ASX data source is Stockwatch, though I use Insight Trader (an Oz
charting/analysis program). Though I am an indirect OzEmail customer, I
believe it may be available via anonymous ftp from <A
href="">www.stockwatch.com.au after midnight
each trading day.
<SPAN
class=630311416-12062000>
"cd"
to "pub/csv/<month>" and "get" "<day>.csv", <FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2>where
<month> = "yyyymm" and <day> = "yyyymmdd".
<SPAN
class=630311416-12062000>
If I
remember rightly from the quick tests I did with unreg version of
AmiBroker v3.25 for Windows, the resultant file will need some tweaking
(append second field to first, and then skip second and third fields on
import. Date format might also need changing, and quotes
removed).
<SPAN
class=630311416-12062000>
<SPAN
class=630311416-12062000><FONT
size=2>Regards,        <SPAN
class=630311416-12062000>    Mark
<BLOCKQUOTE

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Freddy G
[mailto:freddyg@xxxx]Sent: Monday, 12 June 2000 9:42
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxSubject: [amibroker]

Any help on getting data from Australian stock
exchange???
regards fred