Re: [amibroker]

Hello, Freddy:

On 12-Jun-00, Freddy G wrote:

> Any help on getting data from Australian stock exchange???

I wrote to you Feb 26, but did not get a reply. Please mail me directly.

I have an importer for an open (delayed, but free) Australian data source and
a REBOL robot (for any platform) to collect the data. The DalleySuite importer
is for the Amiga, if you use one.

I am looking for other open Australian data sources, if you know of any with
appropriate data.

--

---===///||| Donald Dalley |||\\\===---
The World of AmiBroker Support

@database "Registration"

@NODE "main" "Registration"
@TOC "dalleysuite.guide/MAIN"
@PREV "common/warnings/main"
@NEXT "common/requirements/main"

@{b}@{FG highlight}Registration@{FG text}@{ub}

To register any DalleySuite, print out the enclosed @{FG highlight}@{"registration form " link form}@{FG text}
while viewing, fill in the blanks, sign it and mail with payment to the
address below.

After spending quite a while researching and writing suites of useful,
robust and practical scripts for your investment pleasure, I am only
requesting a small token of recognition for my efforts. Since you will
try to use AmiBroker and these programs for profit, this is only
reasonable and fair. Your first trade should cover the fees of many
shareware registrations.

service fee available elsewhere, and also assist AmiBroker in making
it a very useful investment tool to its users world-wide.@{ub}

Choose from the suites of supported countries. If there is no DalleySuite
for a data source you prefer, request a new custom importer! Contact me
or vist my web page, for the current list of countries and features of
each Suite.

The registration fee for any one country's DalleySuite is currently $15US,
or the equivalent in Canadian dollars.

Payment can be either money order (prefered), or cheque or cash (everyone
just sends cash). If you must send cash, please register the letter and
hide the money well. I can't be held responsible for loss, if you decide
to do this.

Contact:

Donald Dalley
9-24 Wasdale Crescent,
Toronto, Ontario,
CANADA
M6A 1W8

ddalley@xxxx
ab732@xxxx

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley

@ENDNODE registration

@node "form" "Registration Form"

@{FG highlight}
DalleySuite Registration Form

Version: January 20, 2000
@{FG text}
====@{FG text}@{FG highlight} Use Print, Then Complete, Sign & Mail this Registration Form@{FG text} ====

@{B}Donald Dalley
9-24 Wasdale Crescent,
Toronto, Ontario,
CANADA
M6A 1W8

http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
ddalley@xxxx
ab732@xxxx@{UB}

By submitting a registration fee and signed form, I agree not to pass
any part of a registered DalleySuite on to other people, in any way.

Name:______________________________________________________________

Address:___________________________________________________________

City: ___________________________________________________________

Country:_________________________ Postal/Zip Code:________________

E-mail: _____________________________________

Mark which Suite(s) to register:

Canada __ U.S.A. __
Greece __ Italy (Milan) __
Australia __ India (Mumbai/Bombay) __

If there is no DalleySuite for a data source you prefer, request a new
custom importer!

Payment: $15 US, or the equivalent in Canadian dollars, for each Suite

Cheque/Money Order:___________________ or Cash:___________

Comments:

@ENDNODE form