Summer reading : Quality help

Hi, everyone:

If you need some quality investment self-help, or something to do during
air-conditioned summer nights, check out the investment links at my web site.

I just added the Motley Fool and the IBD's (Investment Business Daily) sites.

Since I was there last (quite a while ago), IBD has collected a well-rounded
variety of short articles or series about investing. Although I have not read
all articles, I did not come across any yet by William J. O'Neil.

http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley/links.html

--

The World of AmiBroker Support